onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie Williams

If Robbie doesn't want to get involved politically with the club then maybe he could split his shares up and give them equally to all the other 900 plus shareholders as they are informed and are keen to preserve the club that is still part of their lives. In doing this he would be distributing his shares equally and not be seen as taking sides. Unsure whether this is possible but it would mean an accurate percentage of those who want or don't want change.

That is a fantastic proposal, if workable===

Advert

If Robbie doesn't want to get involved politically with the club then maybe he could split his shares up and give them equally to all the other 900 plus shareholders as they are informed and are keen to preserve the club that is still part of their lives. In doing this he would be distributing his shares equally and not be seen as taking sides. Unsure whether this is possible but it would mean an accurate percentage of those who want or don't want change.

One problem is that the V2001 Board control the sale and transfer of shares

and would block such action unless of course it could be the proxy vote that is shared between the shareholders and the V2001 Board cannot stop a vote by proxy....in a sense the Robbie Williams proxy would then simply strengthen the will of the majority of shareholders against the V2001 Boards block vote.

I disagree, Who would he listen to .. one person or a hundred?

Ive emailed him.

I imagine he'd prefer to listen to one well thought out and cohesive argument than zillions of webmongs sending in badly written waffle.

His manager has to look after one of Britain's (if not the world's) biggest male artists; I don't think she'll really appreciate her inbox getting inundated with loads of emails from Port Vale fans.

The way through to him, in my opinion, would be one or two people having a chat with Jonathan Wilkes or his mum/dad.

should be respected for what he has done for the club.

1. I totally, TOTALLY respect what he did for the club when he put that money into it.

2. I feel that he would be slightly annoyed at literally throwing £250,000 down the toilet because he did not want to look into what was going on. At the end of the day although he does not need the money that £250,000 was an investment. He should look to protect his investment, otherwise he just threw away a quarter of a million quid.

I respect him either was as I've stated 3 times now and you keep feeling the need to challenge me on this, I'm not going to change my mind. If he looks into the situation and chooses to vote with the board, I will back him 100% because he is a fan who wants what s best for the club and has backed that by putting £250 into it.

I will be thankful to him forever for investing, but I will lose a slight amount of respect if he does not look into the situation.

For me, that is my opinion and your challenging of it will not change how strongly I feel about it.

Every one of us has the right to contact Robbie, if you don't want to contact him then simply...don't. But don't attempt to block others from doing it because if one person manages to get through to him, he could be the Saviour of our club!

=========================================================

1. I totally, TOTALLY respect what he did for the club when he put that money into it.

2. I feel that he would be slightly annoyed at literally throwing £250,000 down the toilet because he did not want to look into what was going on. At the end of the day although he does not need the money that £250,000 was an investment. He should look to protect his investment, otherwise he just threw away a quarter of a million quid.

I respect him either was as I've stated 3 times now and you keep feeling the need to challenge me on this, I'm not going to change my mind. If he looks into the situation and chooses to vote with the board, I will back him 100% because he is a fan who wants what s best for the club and has backed that by putting £250 into it.

I will be thankful to him forever for investing, but I will lose a slight amount of respect if he does not look into the situation.

For me, that is my opinion and your challenging of it will not change how strongly I feel about it.

Every one of us has the right to contact Robbie, if you don't want to contact him then simply...don't. But don't attempt to block others from doing it because if one person manages to get through to him, he could be the Saviour of our club!

=========================================================

£250,000 that is ;)

I imagine he'd prefer to listen to one well thought out and cohesive argument than zillions of webmongs sending in badly written waffle.

His manager has to look after one of Britain's (if not the world's) biggest male artists; I don't think she'll really appreciate her inbox getting inundated with loads of emails from Port Vale fans.

The way through to him, in my opinion, would be one or two people having a chat with Jonathan Wilkes or his mum/dad.

All bases have been covered. Mr H.

I think Mo, Mark and LB ought to have a meeting with Mr Williams i,m sure he could spare half an hour even from his busy schedule...the guy has to eat does,nt he what about a breakfast meeting or dinner, i,m sure Mo could suggest a fine restaurant in London then Malcolm could deliver the Video in person....

Could a copy of the Sims interview be sent to RW?

I'll probably extract the relevant bits and sent an audio file.

No excuse for not listening to it then.

:-)

I think Mo, Mark and LB ought to have a meeting with Mr Williams i,m sure he could spare half an hour even from his busy schedule...the guy has to eat does,nt he what about a breakfast meeting or dinner, i,m sure Mo could suggest a fine restaurant in London then Malcolm could deliver the Video in person....

I quite fancy the Ivy House Mo! :ninja:

Below is the email address for RW's personal manager. Her name is Josie Cliffe.

The Board are clinging on to the fact that they "think" Robbie will abstain from voting at the EGM.

1000+ (according to the police) fans demonstrated against the Board yesterday, 1000+ emails/photo's/video clips to Josie just may get the message across.

I believe RW is abstaining not because he doesn't know the facts but because he is afraid of any negative publicity, well RW unless you stand up and be counted you may just go from being "Local hero" to "Local villain".

Please, please bombard Josie with emails, let's get RW's proxy and get rid of this Board once and for all.

[email protected]

I have always believed Caroline that Bill and his cohorts did some sort of "deal" with Robbies mother (who I understand deals with his financial affairs) when Robbie invested his money and the Board allowed Robbie to use Port Vale for his charity. That (IMO) is why they still cling on to power and will do after the EGM. The only way to have avoided this scenario was if some person(s) had brought enough shares to weaken the overall percentage of the Board/Robbie's holding. Yes that would have put money in the Boards coffers but the 50.1% required to vote them off might well have been achieved. I assume the Board will in future be very careful as to who they sell shares to to avoid this possibility.

I have always believed Caroline that Bill and his cohorts did some sort of "deal" with Robbies mother (who I understand deals with his financial affairs) when Robbie invested his money and the Board allowed Robbie to use Port Vale for his charity. That (IMO) is why they still cling on to power and will do after the EGM. The only way to have avoided this scenario was if some person(s) had brought enough shares to weaken the overall percentage of the Board/Robbie's holding. Yes that would have put money in the Boards coffers but the 50.1% required to vote them off might well have been achieved. I assume the Board will in future be very careful as to who they sell shares to to avoid this possibility.

Interesting point. I assume it's the Give it Sum charity?

Stephen Plant told me the Board will be fine as long as Robbie abstains and was horrified at the thought of him changing his mind...."now that would cause us problems".

We have to keep trying with RW via his team, Johnny Wilkes, Robbies Mum, his Dad anybody who knows any of these folks, please do your best to get the message across.

Archived