onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

v Peterborough..Pre match and game itself

smada

Advert

Peyote moan about Mo but he's down some flashes in a couple of sub appearances. If we want to see the real mo then he needs a run in the team

Ask the fans of his previous club, they made it clear when he left that he was good at running with the ball, BUT kept on running and didn't deliver any crosses.

Can't see myself that he could improve if given run in team as by now Vale must have seen what he can /can't do in training?

Ask the fans of his previous club, they made it clear when he left that he was good at running with the ball, BUT kept on running and didn't deliver any crosses.

Can't see myself that he could improve if given run in team as by now Vale must have seen what he can /can't do in training?

Is that why on at least 2 occasions, he has ran with the ball, then ran it out of play? He's ****ing awful, and the sooner others see it (inc. Micky), the better. Rob Taylor aint all that, but he's better and has more of a footballing brain than Mo! I'd even give young Lloyd a go. He can't be any worse, surely....

The problem with that team is we will ship goals down the left hand side of the defence' date=' there is no width whatsoever and neither Pope or Hughes work hard enough to create an extra man in midfield when needed.[/quote']

Why would we ship too many goals down the left? Why not the right? Loft has the workrate and ability to get back in and support Jones. Who would you suggest play down the left? (God help you if you say Dickinson and Jones!!)

And I agree with the lack of width, but the midfield is tight and compact and should basically win a midfield 'battle'. We don't play enough down the wings when we attack, so why not just try and create our own identity and go through the middle? We've got to try and get some consistency somewhere!

Why would we ship too many goals down the left? Why not the right? Loft has the workrate and ability to get back in and support Jones. Who would you suggest play down the left? (God help you if you say Dickinson and Jones!!)

Thats where the majority of our problem has been this season in terms of conceding goals, down the left hand side of the defence, not including Loft as I think he has proved a heck of a lot of people wrong this season.

For me it needs to be Chilvers + one of the others. I don't think Dickinson is a centre half at all and now it seems we have been left with two left backs and short at centre-half.

I will be honest I was one that wasn't all that taken when Dickinson signed and I haven't seen too much yet to see me being proven wrong.

I couldn't help but laugh on Saturday when Mo got the ball on the halfway line,set off for the corner flag with his head down and kicked it out for a goal kick at the Bycars End.Get your head up man.

And I agree with the lack of width, but the midfield is tight and compact and should basically win a midfield 'battle'. We don't play enough down the wings when we attack, so why not just try and create our own identity and go through the middle? We've got to try and get some consistency somewhere!

We might get away with it away from home but at Vale Park I'm a firm believer in playing down both wings.

Archived