onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

A Disgrace

Koop

How long is it going to take for Exodus to get fit ? The fitness levels of the whole squad have plummeted since Gannon has been here and it's just not on after us fans have put our hard earned money into the club. That's the disgrace.

Advert

Exodus wasnt getting that much grief to be fair. Some fans were shouting that he was **** (we have shouted that at other players in the past) but it was his reaction that made all the fans kick off. If he had put his head down and kept walking it wouldnt have ended as bad as it did, The fans werent there to abuse exodus they were there to abuse Gannon.

Agree about the personal abuse but he. as any footballer running the gauntlet, has to turn the other cheek and walk away. As with a lot of things you react and they have won. Would he have reacted if it was from an opposition player - probably not. By showing his backside and reacting he is only going to get more abuse.

He is seen as Gannons man and if people can't get to Gannon they will take it out on anything or anyone associated with him.

Not right but human nature

http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.php?/topic/197924-port-vales-fans/page__pid__4434592

Seems like the Accrington fans have taken notice at Vale 'fans' actions yesterday.

I agree with the original poster and the vast majority of people on this thread. You are a DISGRACE to our club behaving in such a manner to a player who pulls on the VALE shirt. Do you have no morals?!:angry:

Granted Exodus isn't the best player to have ever worn the Vale shirt but hs ceratinly isn't the worst...Ville Viljanen instantly springs to mind, Craig Rocastle, Neil MacKenzie aswell.

If I was Exodus I would want out of our club immediately, and who could blame him?:(

Sorry, do any of the moral do gooders know what was said to Exodus or what he said back? I was there and didn't have a clue. So if you don't know get off your high horse and shut up.

As for the fans on that football forum link, utter ******** from the lot of them. Lady Vale was speaking sense.

Now I know you talk ********

Very educated response!! In my line of work i deal with customers on a daily basis providing a service in there home and during our training, we were taught how to deal with customers who at times may get violent and physical. Because A i cant go round kicking off if someone was abusive to me as much as id want to, and B they are paying for a service and if they are not happy with any part of that service I'm the one face they will see and not just a voice on the phone! The fact being i have to act professional and if i don't then i should expect to be disciplined.....He did not act professional!! Im not saying the abuse he recieved was right but he acted disgracefully and should for that reason be sent back to posh...... for his performances.....he really should be shot!

Sorry, do any of the moral do gooders know what was said to Exodus or what he said back? I was there and didn't have a clue. So if you don't know get off your high horse and shut up.

As for the fans on that football forum link, utter ******** from the lot of them. Lady Vale was speaking sense.

He was being told that he was £uck1ng $41t nothing worse. Then he got angry and wanted it out with the fans. I expect that the abuse he has received over the last few weeks had built up and he blew his top.

A bit of an over reaction by him and a few ****s on here saying that some of our fans are a disgrace for abusing him.

For a player to respond in the way he did is disgusting, no matter what was said to him.

I was there yesterday, standing close to the corner and in my opinion the abuse he received was no worse than every other game he's played.

In my opinion, the sooner he returns to Posh the better, we have better players at the club who at the moment are not even being selected in the matchday squad.

At least one person spat in his direction although that was after it had kicked off.

Erm, no.

We pay a fee to entitle us to watch a match. We have no right to dish out the type of, or amount of abuse this lad has got. How we have treated him is shameful and an embarassment.

Have a look at this video of Peterbro's crossbar challenge. The 2nd player on is half the size of the Exodus who played yesterday.

So in the same vein of thinking surely we should not be able to sing or clap and cheers the lads on when they are doing well then? cause in your world we pay to just watch a match! I go to support them when they are winning and show my displeasure when they are not as i pay my money for that right to have an opinion and have my voice heard. I support every player that goes on the pitch and gives their all whether it be good or bad..... But for me ex doesnt give his all and is not got one iota of ability! Regarding his weight and fitness who is to blame for that? surely he should keep himself in trim and lose the weight?! And if he is not fit then he should say?! I have not once said the abuse he got was deserved but to defend the guy and blame the fans is rubbish.....

'Moral do gooders'? What the **** is that supposed to mean? What a stupid and idiotic term to use; it doesn't even make sense. Are you referring to people who are saying that they think it's disgusting to see supposed fans screaming abuse at one of our own players, making his own girlfriend cry, boo when his name's read out at the start of a game, heckle his every touch and generally slate the guy no matter what he does? Are they 'moral do gooders'? If so, count me in; I'd prefer to be one of them than a knuckle-dragging halfwit who can do nothing else but yell negative **** at an ever increasing series of our own players.

As a Stanley fan says...

I would be ashamed to be a supporter of Port Vale today; not because of yesterday's result, rather the actions of their 'fans' at the Crown Ground.

Throwing objects, hurling abuse, using intimidating, threatening and violent behaviour ...all towards their own players and manager ... all because their league position has slipped and they think the manager hasn't got a clue. Jesus Christ. Try getting some real problems you bunch of schleppers. Even then, true football fans back the eleven boys on the pitch whatever state things are in.

Your thuggish behaviour was utterly disgraceful. Get a grip.

Spot on.

i don't know what was said, but i could lip read pretty clearly that what he responded with was '**** you, **** you, **** you'

as i posted in another thread, i thought that exodus being singled out for abuse was shameful, he was no worse than pretty much every other vale player yesterday. if you're gonna give an ironic cheer every time he wins the ball in the air it kindof defeats the point when you have to do it countless times during the game.

on one hand, i think he is a professional and should be able to ignore it and get on, however i do think that the abuse that obviously was shouted at him at the final whistle was unjustified. gannon yes, exodus no.

(i don't think he is a good footballer or should be in the starting line up by the way)

Archived