onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Don't shoot the Messenger..................

Caroline Oakes

Mike Lloyd has just replied to my text.....He has told me NOT to listen to rumours on OVF or the newspapers etc.

He has a told me a FULL statement on the proposed investment WILL be released on Tuesday AND the investment WILL be announced.....Like Caroline please do not shoot the messanger......I have text him back and said i hope its good news.

I knew it would be Tuesday,just to try and get more in on Tuesday night:yes:

Advert

Guest thecharlatans
I knew it would be Tuesday,just to try and get more in on Tuesday night:yes:

If that is their intention, surely Monday would be a better time to announce it?

with reference to both carolines and jimmys postings i believe that both are telling the truth with regards to what they have been told. however what they are being told is not necessarily the whole truth , they are beings used as pr for the respective parties interests.

yet again proof that the board are infighting with claim and counter claim of respective directors re the proposed investment plans. it really is a pity that the board are only concerned with whats affects them personally and not what might positively effect the club (which is what they are supposed to be doing).

well stroll on tuesday and the forthcoming announcement , i am sure it will be one to savour ?

This is interesting to me.

Just say we get some sort of investment - Bratt and Oliver begger off.

Is it going to be a case of 'I'm not going until Mo Chaudry is at the helm'

Will no-one give the new regime a chance?

I have said all along that my boycott ends as soon as BB and GO are going,it might sound bad but i am not fussed who runs the club(although i would like MS on the board) as long as those scum bags no longer have anything to do with it.(no way are they Vale fans after how they have RUINED our club)

I had hoped that i would hear news soon so i could return on Tuesday but as yet nothing has been said to get me to go sadly:(

Guest thecharlatans
(no way are they Vale fans after how they have RUINED our club)

no chance of promotion this season then in your eyes? things aren't great but they could certainly be worse.

no chance of promotion this season then in your eyes? things aren't great but they could certainly be worse.

Theres always a chance of promotion with MA at the club, Unfortunately I dont think the squad is any better than last year so we'll probably fade away in the last couple of months of the season (hope Im wrong).

If that is their intention, surely Monday would be a better time to announce it?

That gives the fans 24 hours to figure out where the new investment isn't as good as first thought. Announce it at midday on Tuesday, fans have it on the radio at work, head straight to the ticket office after work and buy a ticket for the nights game, all before they have time to look over and digest the new investment.

Maybe I am wrong and the new investment is going to be better than any offer that has previously been turned down. But I would think if that was the case it would have been announced by now and it would have been sung from the roof tops. That is the only reason I can see for them waiting until Tuesday.

The frustrating thing is, with a few quality additions to the squad, especially a proven striker, then we'd top this awful league.

We ain't brilliant, but we're not far off being one of the best in the league.

Archived