onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Don't shoot the Messenger..................

Caroline Oakes

oh right, So the new investors have to be voted on to the board then?

Glenn has said hes been involved in the deal to bring new investment to the club from the start thats why he hasnt resigned, So if this deal goes through why does he have to hang on until the AGM in December? The guy is just a parasite.

That's the question I've asked but as Perry Deakin said the deal only goes through if BOTH directors go.Do we see the investment when he has finally gone? I suppose not standing at the December AGM means he could go before,somehow I doubt it.

Advert

Mike Lloyd has just replied to my text.....He has told me NOT to listen to rumours on OVF or the newspapers etc.

He has a told me a FULL statement on the proposed investment WILL be released on Tuesday AND the investment WILL be announced.....Like Caroline please do not shoot the messanger......I have text him back and said i hope its good news.

If the deal is agreed and signed,the board meeting has taken place & director's bought up to date on the detail's.Then why wait till Tuesday what would be wrong about releasing the info Saturday morning or on Monday?

You never know the club might have even sold season ticket's on Saturday morning.

Bratt will only go for a price....and by the way the clubs owners the shareholders have already voted and elected a Director but despite the democratic process the Board refused to let Marc Sims take a seat in

the Boardroom when they denied an elected Director from doing due dilligence....is it not a concern that the Board can block an elected Director

against the wishes of the shareholders and still nobody has seen the books.

Thought the statement about the deal being done behind the backs of the shareholders by a Board of Directors with an overwhelming vote of no confidence was to be made on monday following the Board meeting.....

it now seems that there was no Board meeting and Lloyd needs extra

day inorder to get the statement worded and into the media.....

Starve 'em out.

Why has Glenn stopped going to Vale games? I thought he was on holiday so had missed the last two games but he wasn't at Plymouth either. Is he still on holiday? If so, how was he able to go to a Board Meeting on Friday? If he isn't on holiday, why has he stopped attending games? I don't get this.

Mike Lloyd has just replied to my text.....He has told me NOT to listen to rumours on OVF or the newspapers etc.

He has a told me a FULL statement on the proposed investment WILL be released on Tuesday AND the investment WILL be announced.....Like Caroline please do not shoot the messanger......I have text him back and said i hope its good news.

Jimmy, ask them if they are going to be announcing details in full in front of supporters like they PROMISED because I can tell you they have refused to and will be just releasing a press release.

The deal clearly does not stand up to close scrutiny nor is it likely to be the deal they were raving about before they left otherwise they'd be shouting it from the rooftops rather than just a press release

What happened to openness Mr Lloyd, he's just another liar like the rest of them

Why has Glenn stopped going to Vale games? I thought he was on holiday so had missed the last two games but he wasn't at Plymouth either. Is he still on holiday? If so, how was he able to go to a Board Meeting on Friday? If he isn't on holiday, why has he stopped attending games? I don't get this.

He's joined Starve 'em Out

I would have been surprised if GO was at Plymouth as on the way down we passed very few caravan's.;);)

Hear hear. Although there are a few on this thread that would rather persue their own agenda!

By the way, I agree with LV too on page 3 who first made the same point!

As said earlier...........I will await the supposed announcement on Tuesday and THEN make my mind up.........

Hear hear. Although there are a few on this thread that would rather persue their own agenda!

By the way, I agree with LV too on page 3 who first made the same point!

LV has been on page 3 ?!!:ohmy: missed that !

Something has to give in all this stand off business. BB and GO have said they'll resign once this upcoming investment is sorted. Maybe it's then time to begin rebuilding our broken club.

This is interesting to me.

Just say we get some sort of investment - Bratt and Oliver begger off.

Is it going to be a case of 'I'm not going until Mo Chaudry is at the helm'

Will no-one give the new regime a chance?

Personally, I'd give a new regime a chance. Bratt and Oliver need to go, and we need investment.

If we get those things then time to give it a go IMHO.

This is interesting to me.

Just say we get some sort of investment - Bratt and Oliver begger off.

Is it going to be a case of 'I'm not going until Mo Chaudry is at the helm'

Will no-one give the new regime a chance?

If this 'Deal is the bees knees, and Bill & Glenn no longer influence PVFC, then yes give it a go :)

Archived