onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Don't shoot the Messenger..................

Caroline Oakes

Advert

. "What Mike lloyd has made clear to me is that the Board, not the shareholders, will vote on this and any other investment. As he states that is what a Board of Directors are elected to do."

So they are still in denial about the vote of no confidence......infact the EGM

result actually removed all power from the Board of Directors.

Infact at the end of the day lloyd has 50k investment and a vote of no confidence while Mark Sims has put in five times that and represents 250k from the Robbie Williams proxy and despite being voted a Director by the

clubs owners was prevented from doing due dilligence and was therefore blocked from being a Director such that the shareholders were cheated...

any significant change at a fans owned club must be put to shareholders

particularly as the Board of Directors do not have the moral authority or mandate having a vote of no confidence.

Thought the NLV were to call another EGM to remove Bratt,Oliver and Lloyd.....cannot the NLV do a postal vote based upon the founding principle of one shareholder one vote and once over 50% has been returned change the locks at Vale Park and get rid of these parasites once and for all.

cplowe1

The current Board have chosen not to put it to the shareholders.

If the investment is clearly within the 24.9% shareholding agreement and does not involve two or more people working together to gain ownership of the club then it is quite right that the investment should be voted on by the Board only IMHO.

However, if it is not as above and they choose to ignore the shareholders then they will be facing a general meeting of shareholders PDQ I would suspect.

I know that, but under the current circs would it not be sensible for them to put it to the shareholders, even if they formally don't need to? If it's a good deal it would sail through and give the whole thing more legitimacy.

How many others have either walked never to return or are so close to leaving vale behind forever?.

These men have a lot to answer for and I say again that they should hang their heads in shame

wow, that really hit home. You are dead right when you say they have a lot to answer for. How they sleep at night must be difficult. I simply could not do what they have done to the club over the last twelve months. It sickenss me to the pit of my stomach how they have treated the fans of this club. They have ripped the heart out of the club and going into the ground just simply does not have that buzz any more. I even used to love going into the ground when there was no game, now it feels empty and lifeless. I have yet to attend a home game this season which is something that I have not done for a long time. A dark, dark time in vales history and those dispicable men will be remebered for this and it will never be forgotten. They have disgraced themselves and the very heart of this club.

wow, that really hit home. You are dead right when you say they have a lot to answer for. How they sleep at night must be difficult. I simply could not do what they have done to the club over the last twelve months. It sickenss me to the pit of my stomach how they have treated the fans of this club. They have ripped the heart out of the club and going into the ground just simply does not have that buzz any more. I even used to love going into the ground when there was no game, now it feels empty and lifeless. I have yet to attend a home game this season which is something that I have not done for a long time. A dark, dark time in vales history and those dispicable men will be remebered for this and it will never be forgotten. They have disgraced themselves and the very heart of this club.

Well said gav.you are not alone......:clap::clap::clap:

well said not been a home match yet not missed it good to be happy on a saturday night. Living very close to the scum bag stadium must say the noise yesterday was fantastic if only we had a chairman with vision instead all we have is a bunch of liars and cheats. we are where we are

I can confirm that the Board have chosen to turn down our (the Supporters Club) invite and instead we are currently considering an offer whereby the SC compiles a list of questions and I then meet with Mike lloyd to obtain the answers and publicise them.

The SC committee are currently considering this and how we would implement it so that all fans are able to log questions to us (Rob Fielding has already emailed me to say the former OVF Supporters Club email is activated if needed) additionally Gary Benson who is the SC's webmaster is in the proces of setting up email, twitter and Facebook facilities for questions to be logged. May i say here and now i would not be comfortable with the arrangement without a third party being present to record and minute the conversation and answers given.

Just to confirm that once they have made their press release supporters will be able to be put forward their questions using a special email address and also via facebook and twitter and they will be asked on your behalf should the rest of the SC committee agree to this which as Dave says, is highly likely

Why has Glenn stopped going to Vale games? I thought he was on holiday so had missed the last two games but he wasn't at Plymouth either. Is he still on holiday? If so, how was he able to go to a Board Meeting on Friday? If he isn't on holiday, why has he stopped attending games? I don't get this.

He went to Plymouth, but went out on a boat for something ??? :shutup:

Just to confirm that once they have made their press release supporters will be able to be put forward their questions using a special email address and also via facebook and twitter and they will be asked on your behalf should the rest of the SC committee agree to this which as Dave says, is highly likely

Lloyd said that he would have an open meeting. He isn't.

It's not difficult to work out why:yes:

Archived