onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Second bidder ( Kevin Jones Consortium)

Santa

What does this bit mean?

"A subsequent offer, later that day, was then made by the Synectics Solutions Lawyer to which if accepted could have had serious financial implications going forward for Port Vale Football Club and was again rejected."

I think he's just trying to make himself look big

and important with that statement, whilst at the same time deriding Synectics bid as mere pittance. Money matters at the club will become even more mysterious niw , if that's possible. This is bad news for Port Vale.

Advert

Well bugger me with both ends of a mop, it's all bad news if you ask Norm. Who saw that coming?

Right then what are we doing about this ******* ******** now?

What an ********.

Starve em out part 2?

Not that we need a campaign. ******** Norman has already put everyone off.

He won't be getting any money from Rory I'll tell you that now.

The ******* ********.

Me neither. Prob my old man too. That's 3 for a kick off.

The guy is absolute poison and in my mind will be worse for the club than V2001. We have to get him out asap using the only language he understands, money.

He seems to be doing it out of spite for the club and the fans. Next season is going to be a nightmare with him controlling the puppets. What can we do about it ?

He's holding the aces . He'll just let Fradley get on with it , throwing him a bone every now and again. We'll sign a few has beens, and some young cast offs , and Michael Brown will say say we're making progress , despite being in 18th place at Christmas. NS will give him a few quid in January , for which Brown will accept without question , and by Easter we'll be in 22nd place , on attendances of 3,000 or less. No questions asked , as it would risk losing your job. This is the future under him. The fact that he ended the statement with " No further dislogue is anticipated" etc tells you everything about this sad little man , with an ego bigger than England itself. Hate is a bad thing to have in your heart but I can feel it welling up right now . That statement just took the

good out of the day.

Well lets all calm down and wait for episode 2

Its a saga not a one act wonder.

Im sure there will be more to come and there isnt a great deal we can do about it, getting angry and overexcited to soon produces a damp squib effect.

As I said before, synectics would be better waiting to buy the club from the administrators...

Sent from my XT1072 using the onevalefan mobile app

I've mentioned admin before and it's not an implausible situation,if the working capital dries up and Norman wont fund the club then it's a loan from the FL and admin would see us out of the league.Under that scenario he's have bob hope of getting his money back and the club could be bought for a quid.the courts in his balls so to speak.:yes::ohmy:

I've mentioned admin before and it's not an implausible situation,if the working capital dries up and Norman wont fund the club then it's a loan from the FL and admin would see us out of the league.Under that scenario he's have bob hope of getting his money back and the club could be bought for a quid.the courts in his balls so to speak.:yes::ohmy:

It's a pathetic situation administration

With age also comes forgetfulness and a nature that's too trusting. I'm not blindly following anyone thanks, eventually who ever takes over fans will want out because of the instant need most fans crave. If lemmings want to all throw themselves over cliff so be it but i won't be with you.

I will trust my knowledge in business over someone who's worked with kids all their lives, good career but not really relevant in this discussion.

Oh dear. That is, in my opinion, far more offensive than any of the 'slurs' you refer to. Sad day indeed.

With age also comes forgetfulness and a nature that's too trusting. I'm not blindly following anyone thanks, eventually who ever takes over fans will want out because of the instant need most fans crave. If lemmings want to all throw themselves over cliff so be it but i won't be with you.

I will trust my knowledge in business over someone who's worked with kids all their lives, good career but not really relevant in this discussion.

Judging by some of your comments about Synectics' bid it doesn't appear you've learned very much. Manifesto, detail at such an early stage, deary, deary me.

Archived