onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie William's Suite

rayzer

Advert

Trentham Lakes you know what the answer is - if you are so unhappy vote with your feet and stop going - but give the rest of us a break.

You are very much in the minority on here, old son. And it isn't miserable people moaning, its concerned fans looking for something to tell us where the club is going - on and off the pitch.

Looks like they may have decided on laminate flooring?

I would have though H&S would be an issue for laminate flooring?. If someone spills a drink (not hot because they are not allowed) the floor will become slippery.

Unfortunately we cannot have carpet because the fibres trap dirt and bugs and this too has now been outlawed at Vale Park because of H&S issues.

It looks like a concrete base is the best anyone who gets fleeced for a 5/10 year ticket can expect in RW Suite. :rolleyes:

I would have though H&S would be an issue for laminate flooring?. If someone spills a drink (not hot because they are not allowed) the floor will become slippery.

Unfortunately we cannot have carpet because the fibres trap dirt and bugs and this too has now been outlawed at Vale Park because of H&S issues.

It looks like a concrete base is the best anyone who gets fleeced for a 5/10 year ticket can expect in RW Suite. :rolleyes:

But a carpet will be needed.

Where else are the going to brush any concerns that the fans have if there is no carpet?

Unless H & S has gone totally mad in the UK, I don't see why any of these surfaces can be used for a restaurant. Has the world gone crazy? But how about a local firm providing ceramic tiles?

Unless H & S has gone totally mad in the UK, I don't see why any of these surfaces can be used for a restaurant. Has the world gone crazy? But how about a local firm providing ceramic tiles?

H+S wouldn't be an issue stopping any restaurant or any kind of business from using any kind of flooring they saw fit (within reason of course). Just had a look and United have laminate flooring in their Europa suite, so don't think there is any problem with us having it.

Ceramic tiles would be a nice touch, especially if we could get them with the clubs badge on, or names and years of service of past players (Joe Smith 1950-1958 etc).

Tone it's not H&S that had gone mad but rather the BS coming from Deakin's press release. H&S being an issue in offering hot drinks in the boxes? I think not...more like pressure from the catering firm who overpaid on the contract to supply Vale Park

I was being facetious.

Tone it's not H&S that had gone mad but rather the BS coming from Deakin's press release. H&S being an issue in offering hot drinks in the boxes? I think not...more like pressure from the catering firm who overpaid on the contract to supply Vale Park

I was being facetious.

I missed the smiley....

I guess the box holders did, too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

According to an email read out last night the new/new/new completion date for the RW suite is the week prior to the Crewe fixture next Febuary.

Hopefully, not with standing any technical or logistical issues this new date will be kept.............maybe............possibly

According to an email read out last night the new/new/new completion date for the RW suite is the week prior to the Crewe fixture next Febuary.

Hopefully, not with standing any technical or logistical issues this new date will be kept.............maybe............possibly

To be fair Ant, there is an housing estate being built behind my house where they have originally promised people, they can move in, in March. Not a chance in hell, so in fairness genuine delays can happen. Although I know you weren't using this as a stick to beat them with. :razz::razz::D

Archived