onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Puma kit

Badboybubba

Advert

7 hours ago, jjvale_03 said:

homophobe

Since you came up with that thought - it must be you that's homophobic. It hadn't occurred to me, I just don't like pink. 

It is true that pink and blue became gender signifiers prior to WW1. That stuck around for most of the 20th century. 

I heard that originally pink was for boys ( to do with passion I believe) and blue for girls (as in the Virgin Mary).

Personally, I like hot pink, not so much the pastel shades, and wear it occasionally, though I have had an occasional derogatory comment which puts me off a bit. Shame really and a bit daft tbh. If we had a hot pink away strip, I’d consider getting one, especially if it was referenced to breast cancer awareness / research etc…. Mind you I find the synthetic materials a bit uncomfortable.

On 17/06/2023 at 14:45, Valiant in Brum said:
On 17/06/2023 at 13:57, Hoppers said:
Whats wrong with pink - im more worried itll come without tassles emoji7.png

I am still hoping for a Brazil style yellow and Green.

I’ve liked that combination when we’ve had it in the past. The problem is we’re so good we’d be indistinguishable from the real thing.

52 minutes ago, Santa said:

Especially it means Warren isn’t playing in goal for us next season. 

I'm not tall enough for men's professional level. Be alright in a women's team if I put on a blond wig. 

Nop, not willing to play in pink. Come to think of it I'm not up for brown either. 

I noticed Everton playing in a change kit of pink. To be fair that didn't look too bad. There is demand for Inter Miami to play in pink which they have resisted. But if they give way next season then Messi would be playing in pink. 

8 hours ago, Danish Valiant said:

If anybody wants to see our new training and travel range, at least the designs, you can see it here 😊

WWW.ARGYLESUPERSTORE.CO.UK

Look you lot, I spent that many spunky spondulas on dodgy vale tops last year, there is no way they are having any more of my extremely hard earned ca............. oooooh that's shiny - oh god no, here we go again 🙈🙈🙈

Archived