Advert

Advert

New Puma kit

Badboybubba

Advert

On 11/05/2023 at 20:30, Doha said:

I'll sort the invoice over pm 👍

https://i.imgur.com/CnULK9Z.png  https://i.imgur.com/eYj156e.png

Can you move the Vale logo to sit over the heart, with the Puma on on the same level? Then bring the Synectics one higher up? Thank you - you're doing a great job! 

On 12/05/2023 at 14:41, Doha said:

Some more eyesores. If it is Puma and we end up with stripes it's going to be like watching Notts County.

qSlkTiq.png jEgJj9I.png fJdzjux.png jzlEkxa.png xGPh4YG.png

Quite like the black/dark grey stripes...very subtle. But the 4th one down is a cracker! 

On 12/05/2023 at 14:41, Doha said:

Some more eyesores. If it is Puma and we end up with stripes it's going to be like watching Notts County.

qSlkTiq.png jEgJj9I.png fJdzjux.png jzlEkxa.png xGPh4YG.png

1 and 4 look good.  2 and 3 would be the next choice.  5 just reminds me of sports shirts seen in USA being worn by College teams.

Possibly with a collar?  I know not everyone's taste a collar.

A lot of the teams who had kit made by the UK Puma licensee last season, had a bespoke printed / sublimated pattern on the fabric.

Blackpool had a diamond design that echoed an old late 80s kit of theirs. Plymouth had a nice but different diamond design that was a reference to the four towers on their city’s coat of arms. Rotherham had a yellow and black away kit that was inspired by an old Matchwinner design from the early 90s.

So I’m not expecting a completely stock pub team design. 

1 hour ago, Santa said:

A lot of the teams who had kit made by the UK Puma licensee last season, had a bespoke printed / sublimated pattern on the fabric.

Blackpool had a diamond design that echoed an old late 80s kit of theirs. Plymouth had a nice but different diamond design that was a reference to the four towers on their city’s coat of arms. Rotherham had a yellow and black away kit that was inspired by an old Matchwinner design from the early 90s.

So I’m not expecting a completely stock pub team design. 

Interestingly watching Boro v Coventry last night I noticed Middlesbrough seem to have the same template as our home kit through Errea (which Paddy designed didnt he?) just a different pattern to Vale Park on the sleeves.

https://www.mfcofficialdirect.co.uk/3rd-kit-c383/adult-c414/22-adult-s-s-3rd-shirt-p3787

Maybe this one, if they could indeed put some more "bespoke" details on it. Badge in the centre like the 1993/94 season. Black and white hoops on the sleeves look good. 

Going to be some markup if they only sell for a tenner on teamwear websites

Screenshot_20230518_174859_Gallery.thumb.jpg.bb0a7f4c6324076c3c4fe2c2801f5896.jpg

5 hours ago, valefan16 said:

Interestingly watching Boro v Coventry last night I noticed Middlesbrough seem to have the same template as our home kit through Errea (which Paddy designed didnt he?) just a different pattern to Vale Park on the sleeves.

https://www.mfcofficialdirect.co.uk/3rd-kit-c383/adult-c414/22-adult-s-s-3rd-shirt-p3787

Is that their third kit you’re thinking of?

Similar to our home kit but with a different sleeve pattern. 

3FD9236D-BE35-47C3-AFB1-8F3DAE8AE950.jpeg

Archived