onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Puma kit

Badboybubba

Advert

13 hours ago, Vital Spark said:

I’ve been told the kit is a bespoke supplier and not Puma.

Valiant leisure? Who could a bespoke supplier be? You basically seem to have a market in our league these days of Errea, Adidas, Nike, Puma, Castore, Macron, Kappa then really that’s it. Hummel and other smaller companies have the odd club. 

10 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Im not being negative about the new shirt as ill still get it regardless however i just think the synetics logo in the box ruins shirts just looks crap to me could they not do it without the big box around it. 

I'm kind of with you in regards to the Synetics logo.

Also, if the club are looking at ways of increasing revenue to save Synectics having to put money into the club all the time, why do we not have a different company on the front of the shirts?

12 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Im not being negative about the new shirt as ill still get it regardless however i just think the synetics logo in the box ruins shirts just looks crap to me could they not do it without the big box around it. 

I don't think its too bad in that they usually colour match the box like it was gold for the promotion shirt but the first season it was a smaller logo with the name of the company which looked better.

That said the box looks bigger so may not be a box at all on this one and within a black part of the shirt (maybe a hoop?)

1 minute ago, Brian Johnson said:

Also, if the club are looking at ways of increasing revenue to save Synectics having to put money into the club all the time, why do we not have a different company on the front of the shirts?

Not sure if its why we do it but some do it to help with FFP I believe, hence the owners company can sponsor for whatever price they want and it counts as income for basing on FFP figures, or sure i read something along those lines hence why many have their owner companies as sponsor.

Not sure if its why we do it but some do it to help with FFP I believe, hence the owners company can sponsor for whatever price they want and it counts as income for basing on FFP figures, or sure i read something along those lines hence why many have their owner companies as sponsor.
Correct

10 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

No issue with rhem sponsoring but could they not just use a font instead of a big box . Completely takes away from the quality of the tops for me 

On 30/05/2023 at 14:50, bobbymanc said:

I will be sad to see Errea go though. The sponsor elements aren't great but the designs were superb. It was great seeing so many Vale tops being worn at Smallwood Vintage Rally on Sunday. Loads more donning the colours of the Valiants compared to Prize Bully shirts! Maybe it was due to it being the 12 month anniversary of our great day at Wembley.

I was there as well and thought the same thing...  a few years ago I wouldn't have seen a single 1 but on Sunday there was lots... youngsters too.

It's this kind of growth that Carol has been really good at often goes unseen but is vital we are to improve as a club and have relatively successful and sustainable league position improvement.

2 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

No issue with rhem sponsoring but could they not just use a font instead of a big box . Completely takes away from the quality of the tops for me 

I have no issue.

Just wondering why they would not get another company to sponsor the shirts if we are looking for extra revenue streams but like @valefan16 stated, it is probably helping with FFP at the moment to get that money from Syneetics into the club

26 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

I have no issue.

Just wondering why they would not get another company to sponsor the shirts if we are looking for extra revenue streams but like @valefan16 stated, it is probably helping with FFP at the moment to get that money from Syneetics into the club

I've often wondered the same.

Has it ever been disclosed how much Synectics pay for front of shirt sponsorship? 

40 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Quite probably the owner companies can claim it as a business expense too. There are FFP self sponsorship limitations that big clubs get tangled up in, especially in Stadium naming.  

If Carol wants to keep sponsoring the shirts I believe the best way to get value for her company is to actually say Synectic Solutions instead of just putting a logo on front that no one in the Country knows what it means.

Archived