onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer rumours and speculation

Advert

5 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Then not be able to do it for us again in League One,so is that worth the risk to give them new deals?

The deadwood ones I mean no matter how they play this season,i dont mean the likes of Garrity etc

Thats not necessarily the case is it. As a squad yeah we were crap last season, some good additions this season and next IF we go up can bring out the best in players because the squad will be constantly evolving in its make up and balance. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

That's why Crosby shud of stayed at being a coach because he couldn't manage a P### up in a brewery nevermind a football team but he was a decent guy to be honest

I think he couldn’t get beyond his youth coaching background. Especially early in the season, which is also where the quote about Smith is from, he talked way to much about developing players etc That quote sounds like he’s our U18 coach, talking about a 16 year old.

I said it at the time as well, that he sounded like a youth coach and not a League manager. BecauseLeague football is a different game all together, and the only thing that matters, are the 3 points on game day.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Danish Valiant said:

I think he couldn’t get beyond his youth coaching background. Especially early in the season, which is also where the quote about Smith is from, he talked way to much about developing players etc That quote sounds like he’s our U18 coach, talking about a 16 year old.

I said it at the time as well, that he sounded like a youth coach and not a League manager. BecauseLeague football is a different game all together, and the only thing that matters, are the 3 points on game day.

A hot Wright's pie and a few pints 🍺

Work wonders as well , imo 

44 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Thats not necessarily the case is it. As a squad yeah we were crap last season, some good additions this season and next IF we go up can bring out the best in players because the squad will be constantly evolving in its make up and balance. 

Are you an employee at the Vale 🤔😆

• Confused 1

Lack of rumours is sooo boring even the ridiculous click bait twitter sites are pretty quiet. Everyone’s cleared dazzled by the Euros.

To move on from the back and forth about Smudge,  I’m probably going to be a lone voice on this but I would really like to see Sang in CM next season alongside Croasdale. I think he has the attributes to be one of the best players in L2 at CM. I will despair though if I see him at RB again and taking corners.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MBE said:

Lack of rumours is sooo boring even the ridiculous click bait twitter sites are pretty quiet. Everyone’s cleared dazzled by the Euros.

To move on from the back and forth about Smudge,  I’m probably going to be a lone voice on this but I would really like to see Sang in CM next season alongside Croasdale. I think he has the attributes to be one of the best players in L2 at CM. I will despair though if I see him at RB again and taking corners.

I thought Sang's best game was as a right centrehalf,  not really too sure why that experiment wasn't continued. His worst games were in central midfield where he looked more slow and ponderous than at right wingback. In both his loans he started in central midfield, got dropped and then got back into the team at wingback. He does whip in a good cross. It's possible he could do well in midfield in league 2, where players are a little slower but I personally don't have much hope. 20 years ago I think he would have been a decent central midfield player in the lower leagues.

59 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Today’s the day when he pays up his bets and delivers breakfast in bed in the nude?

What a thought for first thing in the morning, pass the Dettol please to get rid of the thought 🤣🤣

Enjoy breakfast if you get it.  🤣

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

What a thought for first thing in the morning, pass the Dettol please to get rid of the thought 🤣🤣

Enjoy breakfast if you get it.  🤣

If it means another body through the door I’m game 👅 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, MBE said:

New striker day🤞 and @werstayinup sweet cheeks.

Happy Friday😀

Semi on just thinking about a new striker never mind some naked oatcakes! Oinking pig & all that 👊🏻 

Edited by Vtid
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 19/06/2024 at 22:01, Hoppers said:

No idea 🤣🤣

Vale fans always seem to want a scapegoat for things, the Smith haters are just jumping on the bandwagon like sheep following just one or two with the loudest mouths: and so it gathers pace over time ! And god help you if the number of syllables in your name fits the 'get out of our club song' ! I think the behaviour of so many Vale fans in the Hamill last season was deplorable... embarrassing ! 

• Like 3