onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer rumours and speculation

9 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

Teams taking shape now let's see who else comes in today 4 players seen at training ground with Moore by man who lives by ground on twitter now it could have being Hart Croasdale Stockley and Curtis so if no one else comes in don't quote me .

A big centre half next a swap deal involving ojo, grant, and another and the player coming in better than all 3 put together and Vale be cooking .

Was it Gareth on twitter by any chance mate? 😆

• Thanks 1

Advert

1 hour ago, Walka003 said:

We must be pretty far down the list of left back targets to have brought him back. How many legaue 2 teams has he been relegated with? Oldham, Southend and Sutton? Plus us first time round from legaue one?

Or how much of the budget has been taken with the deals for our marquee signings AND there’s not much room to manoeuvre without players leaving?

Clearly we didn’t value the position in terms of wages.

Meh signing, never been a fan of him when we have come up against him or when he was a kid here on loan but at least we have a bloody LB!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MBE said:

Or how much of the budget has been taken with the deals for our marquee signings AND there’s not much room to manoeuvre without players leaving?

Clearly we didn’t value the position in terms of wages.

Meh signing, never been a fan of him when we have come up against him or when he was a kid here on loan but at least we have a bloody LB!

Always thought he was alright when we’ve come up against him myself mate. We can’t agree on everything mate but we both know raw pig is the way forward 😂 you have a good point around players leaving mind. Sweetie jar is still big in my eyes but not every player we bring in will be a Jayden Stockley. There will have to be a balance 

Edited by Vtid
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Always thought he was alright when we’ve come up against him myself mate. We can’t agree on everything mate but we both know raw pig is the way forward 😂 you have a good point around players leaving mind. Sweetie jar is still big in my eyes but not every player we bring in will be a Jayden Stockley. There will have to be a balance 

Yes totally has to be balanced mate. I’m not expecting the best L2 players to be recruited in positions of need.

I do expect another marquee signing at CB though then I think we are looking at value end of market which Hart is unless we can shift Ojo, Grant and or Loft.

The 1st choice 11 all ready looks better than the team which ended the season.

Oink.🐷 

Edited by MBE
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, MBE said:

Yes totally has to be balanced mate. I’m not expecting the best L2 players to be recruited in positions of need.

I do expect another marquee signing at CB though then I think we are looking at value end of market which Hart is unless we can shift Ojo, Grant and or Loft.

The 1st choice 11 all ready looks better than the team which ended the season.

Oink.🐷 

Flickers at the wheel. Make a pigs ear out of anything that crab 😉 

Edited by Vtid
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

What am I reading here?

"He was crap when he was here at 19, so he will still be crap now"

"He's been relegated 4 times, so he must be crap"

You do all realise that football is a TEAM game? Just because a TEAM got relegated doesn't mean they're bad players.

Ripley was relegated with Morecambe twice. Garrity and Chislett relegated with us. Are they crap?

Stockley & Clark also got relegations on their CV mate 

• Like 2

Curtis is a predominantly right footed left winger with a natural inclination to cut inside. That does mean you need a leftback or left wingback who can overlap and cross with his left. Be interesting to see if this leads to Grant playing more centrally, leaving or just having competition on the left. Left footed players are at a premium, something we have been lacking. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Vtid said:

We’re being linked with a loan love for Man City youngster Kian Breckin. Had a spell at Wycombe last season but only managed a couple of league games. 20 years old, been at City since he was 9. A cultured attacking midfielder who is good with the ball in tight spaces apparently. Well that’s the description from his parent club anyway 😅

Also linked with a loan move for young Tottenham striker Jude Soonsup-Bell as well

• Like 2