onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Euro 2024

35 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

A sign of a good tram play badly and win or draw .

England in a nutshell. 

They will have to improve but I feel they will .

Win it on first 2 games .

No chance 

Overall on a winning mentality 

Every chance 

I'd play .

Pickford

Trent Arnold  Stones  Walker

Rice 

Sake  Bellingham Palmer Foden 

Kane Watkins 

Play to win 

That team wins most games

Emphasis on attacking .

Why we defending we have so much talent .

Play to win saka and foden with better quality behind them can flourish.

I think if TAA put five balls in a game from right as its his normal position he puts four on Watkins and kanes head he is that  good .

Our quality in middle should give us a basis to win Every game 

Palmer needs be used a clever superb footballer ..

Out go trippier Guehi and Gallagher who for me will be found wanting as competition goes to harder stages.

Guehi has been one of our best players so far. 

• Like 6

Advert

6 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

Offensively is how we should be 

playing not scoring then going back into position and trying see games out .

I like TAA he as the quality score get assists ,we would over run teams with my formation they ain't getting out .

Fair enough but you've got him in a back 3.

That leaves 2 defenders. 

Basically he's a good player but very fortunate to be in the squad seeing as he's an actual right back.

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

Other than the one mistake which he luckily rectified quickly yesterday he's been excellent .

True, players will make mistakes. I think he’s stepped upto the task brilliantly. Really impressed with him 

Edited by Vtid

46 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

A sign of a good tram play badly and win or draw .

England in a nutshell. 

They will have to improve but I feel they will .

Win it on first 2 games .

No chance 

Overall on a winning mentality 

Every chance 

I'd play .

Pickford

Trent Arnold  Stones  Walker

Rice 

Sake  Bellingham Palmer Foden 

Kane Watkins 

Play to win 

That team wins most games

Emphasis on attacking .

Why we defending we have so much talent .

Play to win saka and foden with better quality behind them can flourish.

I think if TAA put five balls in a game from right as its his normal position he puts four on Watkins and kanes head he is that  good .

Our quality in middle should give us a basis to win Every game 

Palmer needs be used a clever superb footballer ..

Out go trippier Guehi and Gallagher who for me will be found wanting as competition goes to harder stages.

Guehi has been excellent and you want to drop him to put Trent in a back 3. Somehow you’ve managed to be worse tactically that Southgate. Gallagher didn’t start either. 

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Other than the one mistake which he luckily rectified quickly yesterday he's been excellent .

TBF, it was a terrible pass to him by Rice, selling him short which was never mentioned by the commentators. We had some bad performances yesterday but none worse than Rice, and for me it was a toss up who was our best player on Sunday, Rice or Bellingham, another player who was shocking yesterday.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Fair enough but you've got him in a back 3.

That leaves 2 defenders. 

Basically he's a good player but very fortunate to be in the squad seeing as he's an actual right back.

Basically when your as talented as England are allegedly  do you need any defensive minded players .

Run forwards play to win .

Why has football become so tactical how about just going for it .

That's me anyway Guehi has done well .

Your defence should be your first line of attack.

Just now, Dipepa delight said:

Basically when your as talented as England are allegedly  do you need any defensive minded players .

Run forwards play to win .

Why has football become so tactical how about just going for it .

That's me anyway Guehi has done well .

Your defence should be your first line of attack.

Real Madrid won the Champions league (again) by being solid in defence, getting players back to defend, but they break quickly and accurately- under Southgate we win the ball in defence and it’s all about keeping possession and slowing the game down, no runners, no outlets down the wing. Tactically we are dreadful, which is a shame because we have pace and the players who can play like that as many do for their league clubs but hey, Mr negatives first approach is not to lose the game and keep hold of the ball. We are so boring to watch. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

1st game - played poor because ‘we needed to conserve energy’

2nd game - it’s because we haven’t got a replacement for ‘Kalvin Phillips’ 

He needs sacking. He’s utterly clueless

And what did England win with Kalvin Philips in the team, sums up Southgate, utterly clueless.

Here's a thought Gareth, if you don't have a defensive midfield player to suit your tactics then change the damn tactics/formation to suit the players you have.

• Like 1

If we top the group, we're getting a 3rd place team in the RO16, and if we get through that then possibly face the winner of Italy v Switzerland.

That's a very achievable run to the semi-finals, where France would probably await. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1