onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Euro 2024

Just now, Nippy Naylor said:

The issue is the manager sets his team up to play safety first negative football that's why the fans are getting restless ,Capiche 👍

The majority of England fans want to see 

High pressing , high intensity 

attacking football  , we've got the players to win it let them play with freedom instead of being hampered with the coaches negative mindset and instructions take off the shackles  ,Let them play on the offensive 

• Like 2

Advert

9 hours ago, Alan Vit said:

I do not have the capability to deal with your issues.

The performances so far have been average, not great, not awful.

We are through to the knockout stages and with every prospect of progressing further.

Get behind our team.

Watching different games to me. The performances after the first 20 minutes of the first game have been awful, especially against Denmark. Easily the worst I have seen England play for many years. But, as you say, we topped the group and miraculously still favourites to win the tournament, so hopefully we can just bore everyone and go win the tournament. Performances have to improve but we have set the benchmark very low, and once again Southgate has been lucky with the draw so we never know. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Watching different games to me. The performances after the first 20 minutes of the first game have been awful, especially against Denmark. Easily the worst I have seen England play for many years. But, as you say, we topped the group and miraculously still favourites to win the tournament, so hopefully we can just bore everyone and go win the tournament. Performances have to improve but we have set the benchmark very low, and once again Southgate has been lucky with the draw so we never know. 

Realistically with the lucky draw (again) we have to make the final. It’s then a 50/50 game against a side as good as us which is where we have always lost previously. Gareth has to win it this time 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, valiant_593 said:

Realistically with the lucky draw (again) we have to make the final. It’s then a 50/50 game against a side as good as us which is where we have always lost previously. Gareth has to win it this time 

The imbalance of the two halves of the draw ( not Southgates issue ) is incredible. 

It's all there on a silver platter for us to reach another final. 

We somehow won the group so did our side of the bargain. Can't legislate for shocks in other groups so we have to make the most of our opportunity. 

I think we'll sneak through on Sunday possibly 1-0. 

Swiss or Italy after that. Swiss have impressed me more although they didn't beat the officially worst team in the tournament Scotland. 

I'm expecting to reach the final, which given the dirge we've watched seems a remarkable thing to say.