onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chuck the Key away.......Scumbags.

Jimmy

Nonsense..the catholic religion in no way told them that child abuse was OK. In this case their warped interpretation of their religion caused them to see young white girls as lesser beings and deserving victims

The head of the Catholic Church, the pope, the successor of St Peter, the closest you can get to god in the belief of the followers, the person who's voice is their religion, helped to cover it up.

Funny how when I interpret one religion, I haven't studied enough.

Anyway, it was disgusting what they did. Religious, catholic or Jimmy saville. They will find the justifications where ever it's easiest for them.

Advert

at least bridger has been found guilty on all counts and given a whole life sentence, the jury came to the right conclusion, but i do expect a few thumbs down as in my earlier post about the oxford paedo ring when some obviously didn't agree that the perpetrators should be hung drawn and quartered in public,makes you wonder what punishment the thumbs downers would give them,perhaps a big house and benefits like abu qatada.

at least bridger has been found guilty on all counts and given a whole life sentence, the jury came to the right conclusion, but i do expect a few thumbs down as in my earlier post about the oxford paedo ring when some obviously didn't agree that the perpetrators should be hung drawn and quartered in public,makes you wonder what punishment the thumbs downers would give them,perhaps a big house and benefits like abu qatada.

Obviously because the only choice of punishment is to either take civilisation back a few hundred years or give them a house.

Bring back hanging.

The police and social workers who ignored them and even threatened that they were wasting police time, even though covered in cigarette burns, should be disciplined and sacked too.

I love how the police get blamed for everything,can you imagine the furore from the left wing pinkies BBC and Guardian readers if they investigate minority groups even though in London for instance it has shown the majority of crime is committed by these "Minorities"

I love how the police get blamed for everything,can you imagine the furore from the left wing pinkies BBC and Guardian readers if they investigate minority groups even though in London for instance it has shown the majority of crime is committed by these "Minorities"

First priority isn't even that. It's making sure the girls were safe. They weren't taken seriously, which is not right. The press (though I don't believe that would be their reaction), shouldn't influence whether they investigated child sex rings.

In London, the stats suggest its black crime that's the issue (though social class and other factors need to be taken into account here too).

The head of the Catholic Church, the pope, the successor of St Peter, the closest you can get to god in the belief of the followers, the person who's voice is their religion, helped to cover it up.

Nonsense

I know and I have already acknowledged on this thread that that was an abomination

I see nothing in the Catholic religion that said to them go ahead and do this it's perfectly OK. In covering it up the pope himslef was not following his own religion, there is nothing I know of that says 'Let priests do this and then cover it up', nor has he claimed that there is

Funny how when I interpret one religion, I haven't studied enough.

Hey, I'm happy to be prpoven wrong..hasn't happened yet

Anyway, it was disgusting what they did. Religious, catholic or Jimmy saville. They will find the justifications where ever it's easiest for them.

Indeed it was and indeed they will....but I have not seen anything indicating that the Catholic priests found justuification in their religion. Happy to be proved wrong

I see nothing in the Catholic religion that said to them go ahead and do this it's perfectly OK. In covering it up the pope himslef was not following his own religion, there is nothing I know of that says 'Let priests do this and then cover it up', nor has he claimed that there is

Hey, I'm happy to be prpoven wrong..hasn't happened yet

Papal infallibility. The pope speaks for god.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived