onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chuck the Key away.......Scumbags.

Jimmy

• 1 month later...

Advert

Humanity in the UK reaches another low.

Imo,prison is too good for these three scumbags and I can't decide who's worse,the pop star or the two mothers?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25412675

I was on reddit the other day, and it showed the judges summarising document. I only managed to read half of it. Seriously hard to get your head around what they did, and the mothers not only gave their babies up, but encouraged him and too part in the acts. It's looking likely that there is far more to uncover. It wouldn't surprise me if they find a Saville like legacy around the world where he toured. We may never find out the full extent because people won't come forward if they were involved. Even now, he only got caught by chance despite countless complaints from women and ex girlfriends. Apparently the encrypted hard drives that had to be broken into had the password, 'I ****kids'.

I will add though, that although disgusting and depraved, I'm not sure we have hit a 'new' low. This is a phenomenon that has always happened, it just wasn't policed/illegal/cared about as much in the past. In fact, many of the reasons things like the Saville cases come to light now is because it's less acceptable now. And it happens all around the world.

"You never see any white British paedos. If we didn't have all these foreigners here there would never be any crime. Ever."

Oh dear - and then we heard about Ian Watkins from the Lost Prophets, who is white, British, and the worst paedophile the courts had ever seen. Next sweeping generalisation please.....

"You never see any white British paedos. If we didn't have all these foreigners here there would never be any crime. Ever."

Did someone actually say that? :( Probably/Hopefully being sascastic

Oh dear - and then we heard about Ian Watkins from the Lost Prophets, who is white, British, and the worst paedophile the courts had ever seen. Next sweeping generalisation please.....

No race,colour,nationality issues on this...he's just a scumbag

I feel it's a new low because of the involvement of the mothers..that has surely NEVER been acceptable

I am totally against the death penalty but this stretched my belief to the limit

It seems some sickos are actually supporting this low-life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2526424/Sales-Megalolz-T-shirts-designed-Lostprophets-paedophile-Ian-Watkins-surge-twisted-fans-buy-online-jailed.html

You'd hope that this wasn't true and just lazy journalism, but the fact that some were so obsessed enough to hand over their kids, I can't argue that I suppose.

And not the first women to be involved in child abuse by a long shot, whether with a man or not.

You'd hope that this wasn't true and just lazy journalism, but the fact that some were so obsessed enough to hand over their kids, I can't argue that I suppose.

And not the first women to be involved in child abuse by a long shot, whether with a man or not.

It beggars belief that some people actually promote this stuff.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ian-watkins-megalolz-t-shirts-sell-2948672

It beggars belief that some people actually promote this stuff.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ian-watkins-megalolz-t-shirts-sell-2948672

I'd like to know whether they were actually sold out because people were buying them, or because they had stopped selling them. It's an easy headline from just looking at a website shop. Like I said, it's possible, but I'd question why a business would put it's reputation at risk like that (ebays a different thing, but then again, they say only one was left on eBay, but don't say how many they knew were for sale.)

• 2 weeks later...

So poor people should be judged guilty before trial? Only those poor people we pre judge to be possibly not guilty before trial should be given aid? Or should we get rid of legal aid completely and only allow the wealthy to protect themselves in a court of law?

Archived